Create new seed
Seed by hash
- Game starts at Massan Inn and intro is skipped. It is also possible to set a different spawn point among three different ones (Massan, Gumi or Ryuma)
- Most cutscenes and scenario related checks / blockers are removed
- You will need the Red Jewel and the Purple Jewel to use the teleporter to go to Kazalt, and you will need all three Gola pieces to reach King Nole's fight
- All other conditions from the original game stay as-is (Gola's Eye to reach King Nole's Cave, Axe Magic to cut trees...)
- All key doors are gone, except one (the Mercator castle backdoor), same goes for the keys. The key becomes a unique item to find which gives you access to Greenmaze sector
- The secondary shop of Mercator requiring to do the traders sidequest in the original game is now unlocked solely by having Buyer Card in your inventory
- Some reward-giving NPCs (such as sick merchant in Mercator or lumberjack in Greenmaze) are replaced by chests for technical reasons:
- Massan elder's house after saving Fara (Red Jewel in OG)
- Lumberjack in Greenmaze (Einstein Whistle in OG)
- Depressed shopkeeper in Mercator (Buyer's Card in OG)
- Armors work by default as "armor upgrades", meaning you will always get them one tier after another (this can be disabled as an option)
- You start with a Record Book in your inventory allowing you to save anywhere and pontentially save time by strategically save-scumming (this can be disabled as an option)
- Road signs give hints instead of directions
- Using the Lithograph will give you hints where to find both jewels
- Using the Oracle Stone will give you a hint on an important item
- The Fortune Teller in Mercator will give you a hint leading to one of the Gola items
- 2020-05-09 : [1.01] Fixed the hint bug,and fixed a few malformed game strings.
- 2020-04-23 : Added Fahl and Arthur as randomized item sources, made Casino Ticket a unique key item findable anywhere
- 2020-04-22 : Made Oracle Stone give an hint on an important item on use
- 2020-04-22 : Removed a pragma once in cpp file. Oops!
- 2020-04-22 : Resolved yet another compiling problem on Linux...
- 2020-04-22 : Fixed another compiling problem on Linux...
- 2020-04-22 : Fixed a compiling problem on Linux
- 2020-04-22 : Integration of Huffman text encoding
- 2020-04-15 : Set key as a unique item (max that can be carried set to 1)
- 2020-04-15 : Changed record book save so that it brings back at the entrance of the room, preventing most softlocks and abuses